QuestionAnswer for RC (English)MTRC L1MTRC L2MTRC L3
What are the changes in withdrawals due to new GST law?(Use Go Live date) From now on, the Bharat Sarkar will impose 28% GST on the users who are playing online rummy. This means whenever you add cash, a part of it will go to the Bharat Sarkar in the form of GST.

Rest assured, you need not worry <Brand Name> is with you.

As per the new law, 28% GST will go to Bharat Sarkar every time you add cash. However, if you play cash games using your winnings, no GST will be deducted

Keeping this in mind, From 1 October 2023 onwards, you will be able to withdraw once every 24 hours on RummyCulture. Let's suppose you completed a withdrawal successfully at 12:48 PM on a particular day, then you will be able to place the next withdrawal request on the next day after 12:48 PM.

Now, everytime you place a withdrawal, you will get to avail a Superboost offer which will give you extra discount credits


<If customer is in doubts or seeks more info about benefits of Superboost & partial withdrawals>
But why would you want to avail Superboost?
We have seen that many players add cash immediately after they have placed a withdrawal. But please keep in mind that every time you add cash, 28% GST would go to the government.

So if you are a player who plays 4-5 days in a week, now instead of withdrawing your entire winnings every day, you can keep some of your winnings for the next day.
You will be able to do this easily while withdrawing. When you change your winnings in the Game Balance, you will get extra Discount Credits.
Many of our players are using Discount Credits by selecting Super Saver... We would suggest you grab this opportunity!
GST RelatedWithdrawalWhat's new in W/D post GST?
How many times can I withdraw in a day on RummyCulture?From 1 October 2023 onwards, you will be able to withdraw once every 24 hours on RummyCulture. Let's suppose you completed a withdrawal successfully at 12:48 PM on a particular day, then you will be able to place the next withdrawal request on the next day after 12:48 PM.GST RelatedWithdrawal1 W/D in 24 hours!
What is the advantage of withdrawing partial winnings during withdrawals?You can avail superboost while placing a withdrawal and get discount credits
If you withdraw a partial amount instead of the full amount, you will get Discount Credits through the Superboost offer. By using these you can play more games at discounted buy in.

But why should you do this?
We have seen that many players add cash immediately after they have placed a withdrawal. But please keep in mind that every time you add cash, 28% GST would go to the government.

So if you are a player who plays 4-5 days in a week, now instead of withdrawing your entire winnings every day, you can keep some of your winnings for the next day.
You will be able to do this easily while withdrawing. When you change your winnings in the Game Balance, you will get extra Discount Credits.
Many of our players are using Discount Credits by selecting Super Saver... We would suggest you grab this opportunity!
GST RelatedWithdrawalWhat's new in W/D post GST?
What happens to Superboost offer if my withdrawal takes longer to process?Once you confirm that you want to place a withdrawal request with Superboost offer (Saver or Super Saver), the mentioned amount will move back to your game balance from withdrawal balance instantly. You will also get Discount Credits as part of the Superboost offer instantly. Hence, it is possible that due to bank related issues, your withdrawal takes longer than expected but the rest of the offer will get applied instantly.GST RelatedWithdrawalTrax Failed related refunds
Is there going to be any fee charged during withdrawals?To be updated <No. Withdrawal fee will not be charged initially>GST RelatedWithdrawalWhy W/D fee charged?
If I am withdrawing 50% from my winnings, you are forcibly transferring the remaining 50% to the Game Balance (could be Add cash or Deposit from customer perspective). Then give me an option to transfer the money back from Game Balance (could be Add cash or Deposit from customer perspective) to Withdrawal segment if I change my mind or else allow me to refund to source this money from Game Balance (GS)? You can take back the bonus 5% which you are giving me for transferring the money to GS, if I change my mind.Agar aap apne poore amount ki jagah partial amount withdraw karte hain toh Superboost offer ke through aapko milenge Discount Credits. Innko use karke aap aur games khel sakte hain discounted buy in par.

Kindly note that winnings once transferred to Game Balance cannot be transferred back to Winning or Refunded to Source (Add Cash refunds). Such an amount can only be accessed at the time of Withdrawal after winning it.
When you are using the Superboost option to transfer 50% or 75% of your winnings to Game Balance, you will be receiving 5% and 10% Discount credits on the total withdrawal amount. Also, you need not pay any GST when you are transferring money from Winnings to Deposit using Super Boost. Additionally Discount Credits have a validity of 30 days and you can use 100% Discount Credit Balance at the time of Buy-in.
GST RelatedWithdrawal50% to bank - 50% to GS
If I am withdrawing 25% from my winnings, you are forcibly transferring the remaining 75% to the Game Balance (could be Add cash or Deposit from customer perspective).Now, everytime you place a withdrawal, you will get to avail/choose a Superboost offer which will give you extra discount credits. You have Super Saver Superboost which moves 75% of the withdrawal placed into the Game Balance & the remaining 25% will be credited to your bank. Here you stand a chance to get 10% of the Withdrawal requested amount as Discount Credits


<If customer is in doubts or seeks more info about benefits of Superboost & partial withdrawals>
But why would you want to avail Superboost?
We have seen that many players add cash immediately after they have placed a withdrawal. But please keep in mind that every time you add cash, 28% GST would go to the government.

So if you are a player who plays 4-5 days in a week, now instead of withdrawing your entire winnings every day, you can keep some of your winnings for the next day.
You will be able to do this easily while withdrawing. When you change your winnings in the Game Balance, you will get extra Discount Credits.
Many of our players are using Discount Credits by selecting Super Saver... We would suggest you grab this opportunity!
GST RelatedWithdrawal25% to bank - 75% to GS
Why have you reduced Withdrawals once in twenty four hours?From Oct 1st, 2023 whenever you add cash 28% GST will go to the Bharat Sarkar. This means whenever you add cash, a part of it will go to the Bharat Sarkar in the form of GST. You need not worry! <RC / RT / PS> is with you! Needless to say, we would also need your support.

As per the new law, Bharat sarkar will levy GST on every Add Cash. However, you would not need to pay GST for playing games using your game winnings. Keeping this in mind, we are making some changes in our policies and offers. Thus to help maintain enough winnings to play more games without GST implication we have reduced the number of withdrawals to 1 in every 24 hours.
GST RelatedWithdrawalWhy 1 W/D in 24 hours?
Why am I charged a 10% or 5%withdrawal charge?In RummyCulture, every player gets an “Activity Score”. All the offers that you get on the platform, depend on this score. RummyCulture gives the best to its players, so that even after the GST deduction on Add Cash, you can still play cash games at the full value of your deposit. But, it is not possible for us to give this benefit to players who have a low Activity Score.
As your activity score is low the withdrawal charge is being deducted from your withdrawal amount at the time of placing a withdrawal request.
GST RelatedWithdrawalWhy W/D fee charged?
My friend was not charged any withdrawal charges, but I was charged.In RummyCulture, every player gets an “Activity Score”. All the offers that you get on the platform, depend on this score. RummyCulture gives the best to its players, so that even after the GST deduction on Add Cash, you can still play cash games at the full value of your deposit. But, it is not possible for us to give this benefit to players who have a low Activity Score. As your activity score is low the withdrawal charge is being deducted from your withdrawal amount at the time of placing a withdrawal request.
GST RelatedWithdrawalWhy W/D fee charged?
Once I was charged a 5% withdrawal charge, now you are charging 10% why so?In RummyCulture, every player gets an “Activity Score”. All the offers that you get on the platform, depend on this score. RummyCulture gives the best to its players, so that even after the GST deduction on Add Cash, you can still play cash games at the full value of your deposit.
In case your Activity Score is ‘Very Low’ at that point you will be charged a 10% withdrawal charges however if your activity score is ‘Low’ there will be a 5% withdrawal charges. The Withdrawal Charges and other offers will vary depending on the activity score.
GST RelatedWithdrawalWhy W/D fee charged?