Things to remember Before making a valid declaration
Cards and their value
- Joker and Wild card joker carry 0 points
- Ace, Jack, Queen and King, all carry 10 points each
- Other cards carry points the same as their face value e.g. 4♥, 5 ♥ 6 ♥ carries 4, 5, and 6 points.
How are the points calculated if you lose the game
- If it’s the first drop, the player loses 20 points.
- If it’s a middle drop, the player loses 40 points.
- In case of the wrong declaration, the player loses 80 points.
- If a player has formed two sequences including one pure sequence, the value of the cards not in sequence is calculated.
- If a player has not formed any sequences, he will lose all points i.e., 80 points.